The Good Store
The Good Store is a Perth, Western Australia-based online store, created by Marshall Martin. The aim of the store is to make it easy for gift-givers to choose useful, durable and stylish items from an eclectic product range, priced transparently, and with delivery included.
The Good Store was created by Marshall Martin, a Western Australian whose early career involved working as a shop assistant in a record store, and as a presenter for ABC radio, jobs that encouraged the belief that life had more to offer than many people seemed to experience. He also noticed that gift-buying was stressful for many, and decided that an opportunity existed to retail goods in an exciting, life-affirming way.
Accordingly, in 2006 he formed The Good Store, to supply useful, stylish and durable products that are a pleasure to give, receive and use. The Store breaks its range into the following categories:
• Eat and Drink – utensils for the preparation and consumption of food and drink.
• Home and Away – products for the house, home office and garden, and for travelling convenience.
• Play – Toys for children and adults, musical instruments, indoor and outdoor games.
• Looking Good – stylish, durable fashion accessories.
• Junior – gifts for parents and their kids.