2060 Buckhannan Avenue, Marne,

Once you've obtained your passport, then you may begin making your way to the Mijas. You can obtain a passport from any US embassy, consulate, or consulate office abroad. They are normally found in major cities such as Bogota, Cartagena, Medellin and Aruba. Oftentimes, you'll also have the ability to obtain one online at their embassies' websites.

5 out of 5 from 1 reviews

Write a review

Overal review:

Type your review:
(max 1000 characters)
Verification code:
No related tags found