AVFI Pty Ltd
AVFI are stockist of a large variety of valves to suit potable water, wastewater, sewerage & water treatment applications, used in pipelines, augmentation, water wastewater treatment systems / plants, pump systems. Valves are available in many materials and designs.
Valve Materials include: Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, various plastics, Brass, Bronze and much more.
Valve Types includes:
- Butterfly Valves: Double Flanged Butterfly Valves, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Wafer or Fully Lugged.
- Gate Valves: Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel, AS2638.2 Approved Resilient Seated Gate Valves.
- Check Valves (Non Return Valves): Double Flanged Check Valves, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Plastic.
- Air Release Valves: Sewer ARV, Stainless Steel ARV, ARV3, ARV4, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Bronze, Plastic.
- Knife Gate Valves: Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Ductile Iron.
- Solenoid Valves: Brass, Stainless Steel.
- Control Valves: Pressure Relief, Pressure Reducing, Float Valves, Altitude Valves.
- Water Meters - Potable water applications.
We offer product recommendations from design to supply to Australian Standards (AS).
AVFI Customer Services includes:
- Providing valve solutions for contractors, engineers and procurement mangers to match project specifications.
- Technical support and fast response to pricing requests, quotations and product availability.
- Quick turnaround time for urgent client delivery request anywhere in Australia.
AVFIs client engineering service includes:
- Making modifications to existing products to suit client's specification.
- Building a valve to suit an application.
- Product refinement-add or change product parts to suit an application.
- Electric and pneumatic conversions to automate client's new or existing valves.
- Set pressure range for safety relief valves & pressure reduction valves.
- Conduct pressure tests on our client's valves to ensure reliability.