You are in good health, and if you are traveling with your spouse, a child under eighteen years old, a parent or grandparent, a relative or a dependent, you might get a business visa. If you are single and unmarried, a spouse visa could be granted. The person in your household who is a natural or legal resident of Poland is over eighteen decades old, and has a valid passport is considered a legal resident.

5 out of 5 from 1 reviews

Write a review

Overal review:

Type your review:
(max 1000 characters)
Verification code:
VISA in Melbourne
Go For Visa is a leading consultancy which offers best visa services. Go For Visa is ...
immigration,visa,jobs in Australia,immigration and naturalization service in Parramatta NSW
immigration,visa,jobs in Australia,immigration and naturalization service, visa immigration ...
UK Visa Service in NSW
Want to apply for a UK visa but not too sure how to go about it?......WithSecure Visa UKyou are in ...
Migration and visa services including citizenship in Perth WA
Visa Group conduct detailed assessments against various Australian visas to select the right ...