Fragar Planning & Development - Town Planner
Fragar Planning & Development is pleased to offer you the following services:
- Site Selection
- Site Assessment
- Feasibility options with a business awareness.
- Project formulation/development concept.
Engagement and management of appropriate expert consultants. We have good relationships with experts in planning law, civil engineering, hydrological engineering, bushfire assessment, traffic engineering, architecture, sound engineering, landscape design, arborist, colour consulting and artist impressions.
- SEPP 1 Objections.
- Development Application formulation
- Managing development application processes through Council/Government assessment.
- Land & Environment Court Appeal Management (including being a representative agent).
- Expert Witness in the Land and Environment Court.
- Development applications for not-for-profit organisations
- LEP submissions, public hearings and commissions of enquiry.
- Competitively costed CAD design.
Further Property Development Services
To reduce overheads we favour providing our services through the following mechanisms.
We have a long standing and good relationship with a wide range of experts. We can call upon a choice of at least two experts in each field commonly engaged in development proposals (including architects, CAD design, hydrological engeering, civil engineering, traffic engineering, BCA advice, noise assessment, bushfire management and construciton design, survey, plan presentation including rendered perspectives and photo montage, economic and social impact).
Consistent with our management approach we also engaged external and in house planning and administrative support. However Client contact rests with the Principals.