Darling Harbour, Sydney, NSW 2000
+61 (0) 412 349 540
DAYLIGHT PHOTO CRUISE – 4H
Departing from Darling Harbour at 10AM, tour the Lane cove River, the islands, a stop at the fish market or at Watsons bay for Take away Fish & Chips then heading for the beaches and the Sydney Icons.
SUNSET PHOTO CRUISE -3H
Departing from Darling Harbour 5:30 PM, cruise the Parramatta river all the way to the Olympic Stadium to discover at sunset, a secret wreck cemetary.
Why is the floating lounge so perfect for unique & stylish photos on Sydney Harbour.
- Uninterrupted 360° view from anywhere on the boat
- With it’s 150 HP, the Floating Lounge is fast if necessary and would allow quick move from one spot to another.
- The Floating Lounge is very stable thanks to his 3 pontoon which is a great advantage if you need to do some steady shots
- It allows you to have exclusive and unique point of view : we would choose our angle from the Opera House and the minute after, decide to get closer to Luna Park or move below the Bridge. But we could also go, in a matter of ten minutes, to Cockatoo Island or explore the wild and beautiful Lane Cove River. Let’s not forget to check the wrecks cemetery at Home Bush Bay… The possibility are endless.
- Very shallow draft which allow us to go anywhere (close to the wrecks, beaching on the sand or up a shallow river)
5 out of 5 from 1 reviews