Owners Corporation Management
About Owners Corporation Management
OCM has the expertise to assist the owners corporation in the management of high-rise, multi-stage/multi-purpose developments, both residential and commercial, utilizing state of the art technology.
Your property will be managed by a team of professional and experienced managers, who have an in depth understanding of the Owners Corporation Act and Regulations together with the support of qualified accounting and administration staff.
At OCM we pride ourselves on building long term relationships with our clients.
We have access to a variety of qualified and experienced building contractors and engineers who are leaders in the industry. We also have access to specialists who can advise on all legal matters.
Our Managers are dedicated to providing a high level of service and advice to clients, creating harmonious communities; ensuring owners’ investments are maintained.
At OCM we are committed to providing excellent and professional owners corporation management services to meet the individual needs of your property. We are continuously investing in on-going training of our staff and keeping up to date with technology, enabling readily accessible information to be obtained by owners and residents via the exclusive online community portals.
Management Services to the owners corporation
- Meetings - convening and conducting inaugural general meetings, annual general meetings, special general meetings and committee meetings.
- Communication - Preparation and distribution of circulars and conducting of surveys.
- Books and records -maintaining an accurate record of correspondence, asset register, strata plan, rules and regulations.
- Emergencies - 24 Hour emergency hotline service for repairs to common property.
- Contractor compliance - verify compliance of all contractors prior to works commencing.
- OH&S – arrange OH&S reports for the property.
- Repairs and Maintenance – arrange repair and maintenance of the common property and all essential services.
- Maintenance plans - obtaining a maintenance plan for the property.
- Insurance - obtaining insurance valuations of the property, the renewal of insurance policies and the lodging of insurance claims on behalf of the owners corporation.
- Legislative compliance – perform all duties in compliance will all requirements under the Owners Corporation Act 2006 & Regulations.
- Advice – Provide advice to the owners corporation on their legislative requirements.
- Action - provide a proactive management service.
- Expertise - Provide an experienced owners corporation manager that has an understanding of the complexities and legislation relating to your individual property.
- Advice – We draw on the expertise of various commissioned parties to ensure our level of advice is both accurate and timely. One such example is our dealings with Focus Facility Management, who ensure that our facility agreements are best designed and implemented.
- Focus – OCM deals exclusively in owners corporation management. At OCM we believe the complexity of some larger scale communities demand specialist owners corporation managers.
- Portal – set-up and configure a portal for the owners and residents, specific to Guilfoyle. These portals are unlike anything offered by our competitors. These portals have been custom programmed allowing not only access to online resources, but also and most importantly an efficient means to track requests and services, through a live ticketing system and self-initiated reservation system for the facilities.
- Accounts – open and operate bank accounts for the owners corporation.
- Accounts receivable and payable – Payment of invoices for the owners corporation, and on-charging any costs owing to the owners corporation.
- Owners corporation fees - invoicing and collection of all owners corporation fees and levies from its members.
- Payment authorisation - Validating and payment of all invoices in relation to the owners corporation.
- Payment facilities - provide BPAY, credit card, internet, cheque and Australia Post pay payment facilities.
- Budgeting - preparation of budget forecasts for administration and maintenance funds.
- Cash flow – preparation of cash flow statements and ensure sufficient funds are available.
- Financial statement - Provide financial statements to all members of the owners corporation.
- Overview - accounts and statements are reviewed by a chartered practising accountant monthly.
- Investment – ensure surplus funds are invested on behalf of the owners corporation.
- Accounting standards – OCM has in depth knowledge of both accrual and cash based accounting.