OUT LOUD MUSIC STUDIOS
Montague Rd, West End, QLD 4101
OUT LOUD MUSIC STUDIOS is Brisbane's most popular rehearsal facility. In addition to providing a quality service to the diverse regional musical talent, OUT LOUD MUSIC
STUDIOS often caters to national and international acts such as Little Birdy, The Veronicas,
Regurgitator, Art Vs Science, Birds Of Tokyo, Kate Miller-Heidke, Angus and Julia Stone,
Robert Forster, Tex Perkins, and The Medics.
The studio features:
* Large air-conditioned rooms with quality PA systems, CD players, and wall length mirrors;
* Recording facilities;
* Blue-Card certified Beginners' Guitar Tuition;
* Basic/Intermediate level web-site design;
* Additional hire equipment (larger PA, drum kits, amplifiers and guitars);
* Accessories available (guitar strings, picks, drum sticks, straps and leads, etc);
* Snacks and drinks, and free tea and coffee;
* Fridge and microwave; and
* On-site storage.
There are also two lounge/rest areas, and an outdoor smoking area (NO SMOKING IS
PERMITTED WITHIN THE OUT LOUD MUSIC STUDIOS PREMISES).
5 out of 5 from 1 reviews