Zedflo Australia is a company supplying process control instrumentation as well as calibration equipment for the oil, gas and mining industries across Australia. Based in Perth WA, Zedflo stocks flow meters, gauges, calibration equipment and much more.
Based in Wangara, a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, Zedflo Australia is Australia’s leading supplier of process monitoring and control equipment to the oil & gas, process, mining and chemical industries. Zedflo’s product range includes process calibration equipment, electrical test and measurement, and measurement of pressure, temperature, level and flow of fluids.
Zedflo was established in 1982, and since then has built enduring relationships with the industries it serves. This has allowed it to stay abreast of developments in the categories of products it distributes, bringing the benefits of new technology to its customers immediately.
Zedflo represents and distributes the products of the following manufacturers:
• 3D – Pressure & Temperature Gauges
• Besta – Fluid content Level switches
• Beta Martel – Process Calibrators
• Controlotron – Clamp-on, noninvasive Ultrasonic Flow Meters
• Davis Inotek – 1000 Page Instrument Source Book
• Isolok – Process Samplers for Liquids & Slurries
• Gems Sensors – Fluid Pressure, Level and Flow Sensors
• Isotech – Temperature block and bath calibrators
• ITT Neo-Dyn – Pressure & Temperature Switches
• Limitorque – Electric Valve Actuators
• Lucifer – Solenoid Valves
• McDonnell Miller – Flow Switches
• Rotex – 316 Stainless Solenoid Valves
• Weka – Magnetic Level Indicators