Massage Therapists Lorenza Almeida Castle Hill
Welcome to Multicare Massage Castle Hill, where we provide you get the best massage in the region and become the sign of strength and energy in your lives.
A good massage provides proper circulation resulting in body growth and its renewal. Massage is one of the oldest, simplest forms of therapy. It helps in relieving pain from the body by relaxing the different areas of the body through caressing, pressing and kneading. Massage therapy enhances the circulation by fetching oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues.
People with following health conditions should go for massage therapy:-
• Back pain,
• Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis,
• Stress relief and stress-related conditions,
• Headaches and migraines,
• Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains,
• Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome,
• Circulatory and respiratory problems,
• Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation.
• Deep tissue massage – It is used to treat muscular-skeletal syndrome.
• Myofascial therapy – it helps in relieving soft tissue restraints which causes pain.
• Pregnancy massage – It helps in relieving from pains and aches during pregnancy.
• Relaxation massage – This massage is provided just with the purpose of relaxation.
• Remedial massage – It is a deep massage which helps the body to return to its normal position after injury.
• Lymphatic Drainage therapy – To ease the proper working of the lymphatic vessels, this therapy is used.
Benefits of Massage:-
• Stress Relief
• Better Circulation
• Easier Movement with Less Risk of Injury
• Massage strengthens your immune system.
• Massage improves sleep patterns. Sleep deprivation is a major problem and the cause of many accidents.
• Massage promotes deeper and easier breathing. Shallow breathing means your body is not receiving the optimal amount of oxygen, which causes your health to deteriorate.
• Massage reduces anxiety and mental stress, creates a calmer mind, increases feelings of well-being, and relaxes you. All these massage benefits increase your capacity for clear thinking.
• Massage speeds recovery from exercise by helping remove waste products from muscles.
Precautions while taking Massage
Massage therapy is not recommended for certain people:
• People with infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
• Immediately after surgery
• Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
• People prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
• Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage. Massage in pregnant women should be done by massage therapists who are certified in pregnancy massage.