Vibra Industrial Filtration
Vibra Industrial Air Cleaning is a Western Australian company offering air filter cleaning services throughout the State. It provides an air filter cleaning service the WA mining, drilling, construction, earthmoving, agriculture, transport and heavy machinery industries, and in addition supplies new air filters made by Donaldson, Fleetguard, Baldwin and Caterpillar.
Vibra Industrial Air Cleaning is a Western Australian company specialising in the cleaning of air filters for heavy machinery made by Donaldson, Fleetguard, Baldwin, Caterpillar and John Deere. Vibra Industrial Air Cleaning also supplies new air filters. Equipment brands for which Vibra can provide air filter service include Caterpillar, Terex, Hitachi, Volvo and Komatsu. Industries served by Vibra Industrial Air Leaning include Mining (underground, open-cut and surface mining), oil and gas, earthmoving, transport and heavy haulage, agriculture and farming, local councils, marine and dust collectors.
A key aspect of the Vibra Industrial Air Cleaning service is its unique process for cleaning air filters. This comprises 7 steps:
1. Inspection of the filter to establish fundamental soundness.
2. Passage through Vibra’s patented Vibramatic pre-cleaning machine. A combination of vibration, high pressure air and vacuum to remove particular debris from the filter medium.
3. Filters are then manually finished using compressed air to ensure all parts of the filter are uncontaminated.
4. The clean air filter is tested for air flow to ensure at least 80% of the performance of a new filter. Filters which fail the test are discarded.
5. Filters are tested using halogen lights in a dark room for paper separation and other flaws.
6. Filters which survive this process are then labelled with the number of cleans they have had, their airflow performance and, in the case of rejected filters, the reasons for rejection.
7. A final visual inspection, including for damaged gaskets, following which filters are packaged and marked with stock coding to enable the client to manage inventory efficiently.