The Australian Academy of Business(TAAB)
The Australian Academy of Business (TAAB) is a Registered Training Organisation that offers nationally accredited training in:
BSB20112 Certificate II in Business
BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
BSB30412 Certificate III in Business Administration
BSB40507 Certificate IV Business Administration
FNS30111 Certificate III in Financial Services
FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
FNS40611 Certificate IV in Accounting
BSB40110 Certificate IV in Legal Services
BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
BSB41013 Certificate IV Human Resources
BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
TAE40110 Certificate IV Training & Assessment
BSB50607 Diploma of Human Resources Management
BSB51107 Diploma of Management
FNS50210 Diploma of Accounting
BSB51312 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
We offer our students a range of flexible study options via blended delivery mode including –
- Online e-Learning Courses, Our e-learning facility enables participants to complete some, or all, of their training online at a time and place convenient to them.
- Face to Face (both classroom and one-on-one) - Training can be provided on site in your workplace or our class rooms.
- Distance learning options (both paper-based and E-Learning)
- Workplace Assessment & Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Short Courses and Workshops
Our trainers will ensure that our courses are delivered to your staff, in a way which works for you, so that it will not have any negative impact on your normal business activities.
The Australian Academy of Business (TAAB) has developed a wide range of delivery methodologies and techniques designed to provide sound learning outcomes while allowing for flexibility in delivery.
Our courses and programs are designed to produce results.
The Australian Academy of Business (TAAB) provides some training in partnership with Orion Training and Performance Management, who is a registered training organisation (RTO) authorised to issue qualifications within their scope of registration.