Apple Settlements is a Western Australian company, providing conveyancing and settlement services on commercial, industrial, retail and residential property. Apple Settlements handles all aspects of property transaction, including searches, land transfers, lender liaison and tax and rate adjustments.
Apple Settlements is a Western Australian company providing a complete range of property transaction services. These include all aspects of conveyancing –
• Attending at State Revenue Department to stamp documents
• Title and encumbrance searching at Landgate
• Registering documents at Landgate
• Applications for new Certificates of Title pursuant to subdivision/lost titles
• Applications to change or amend name on Certificate of Title, including statutory declarations (e.g. following marriage)
• Applications by survivor, including statutory declaration (following death of joint tenant)
• Application for personal representative (executors of probate)
• Preparing transfers of land, stamping and attending to registration at Landgate (e.g. matrimonial, related parties, unrelated parties)
• Preparing powers of attorney
Apple Settlements was formed in 1995, and is a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (AIC). By dealing exclusively with the transaction of property, Apple Settlements offers a dedication to service and attention to detail that has won it the respect and loyalty of its clients. The principal, and license-holder, of Apple Settlements is Valerie Bellerose, who began her career in the Western Australian Titles Office (now Landgate). She progressed through employment in a major Perth settlement agency and a Darwin legal firm. Since joining Apple Settlements in 2010 she has overseen the upgrading of its support systems, making it one of the industry’s most sophisticated settlement services providers.
Val leads a team of dedicated conveyancers and clerks, providing continuing education to keep them abreast of contemporary developments in her industry.