Many customers are choosing
Asphalt over concrete for many reasons.
Concrete driveways have a tendency to crack and are often harder to repair than asphalt driveways (bitumen). Concrete is also quite expensive as it requires much more bracing / reinforcement than asphalt.
Benefits of Asphalt:
- Asphalt is usually cheaper
- You can use Asphalt sooner (cures faster than concrete)
- It is stronger
- Asphalt is also less prone to staining and mould build up
- Asphalt driveways and paths can be made smooth or a little rough to suit
- Asphalt driveways and paths look better for longer - a great modern look
We at Asphalt Concepts services from the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast including Brisbane City and Redland City. We do Asphalt Driveways, Sports courts, new roads, Footpaths, Kerbs, Pothole repairs and patches.