Rapha Chinese Therapy
Dr Young Yoon is a registered practitioner of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, and has a passion for all things Chinese Medicine, choosing to incorporate this ancient system of balance and harmony in today’s modern setting.
During his consultations Dr Yoon also provides useful and practical advice that allows the patient to heal themselves and take control of their condition in order to prevent relapse and similar disease states occurring.
What can be treated?
Traditional Chinese Medicine can treat a wide array of ailments by bringing the body back to balance. Dr Yoon has experience in treating the following and more
- Insomnia / sleeping disorders
- IBS / digestive disorders
- Pain of various causes
- PMS and irregular menstruation
- Menopausal syndrome
- Autoimmune disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Sports injures
- Bachelor of Health Science – Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Diploma of TCM Remedial Massage (Tui Na) and Western Remedial Massage
- Registered Chinese Medicine practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- Registered Acupuncturist with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- Registered Chinese Herbal Dispenser with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Monday ~ Friday : 9 am - 7 pm
- Saturday : 9 am - 4 pm
Available for Health Fund Rebate
It is possible to claim acupuncture and Chinese medicine consultation through private insurance. Make sure check with the private insurance provider first.